2013 Husky Bucks™ Amateur Contingency Program Rules
The 2013 Husqvarna Contingency Program is effective January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013.
- For the 2013 Husqvarna Racing
Contingency Program, 2012 and newer CR, TC, TXC, WR, SM, TE, and TR model
motorcycles will be eligible.
- The motorcycle must retain
factory color plastic, with factory Husqvarna graphics or approved
alternate graphics. Husqvarna logos must be visible.
- The rider and the VIN of the
motorcycle must be registered with Husqvarna’s contingency program.
You must be able to provide proof of ownership upon request.
- In cases of riders competing on
motorcycles owned by someone other than the rider, the motorcycle’s owner
must complete a Sponsor Information Form.
- Dealers sponsoring riders must
have paid for the unit in full.
- Warranty registration forms for
retail sales must be on file before contingency is paid. Dealers are responsible for retail
registering the bike.
- Riders must have a valid US
Social Security number or taxpayer ID Number and complete a Federal W-9.
- Husqvarna Pro and
Amateur Contingency awards are subject to IRS information reporting
rules. Therefore, racers will receive a Form 1099-MISC from Husqvarna NA,
LLC by the statutory due date of 1/31/14. Please note this applies to
both cash and “Husky Bucks” payouts. Winners are solely responsible for
all federal, state and local income taxes associated with these awards.
- Only series/events and
classes specified by HMNA will be eligible for contingency. To view a complete
list of series/events eligible for contingency and the class payout scale click
the links below:
• 2013 Payout Scale
• Dirt Track and Supermoto
Registration and Claims
- Enroll online by clicking here. You must complete the form in its entirety.
Additional VINs must be added separately. Registration is not
completed until ownership is verified and Husqvarna Motorcycles is in
receipt of a properly completed Federal W-9. Registration must be
completed prior to participating in the program. All steps of registration
must be completed no later than November 15, 2013.
- Before Contingency
can be awarded, riders must submit a fully executed, signed original copy
of a Federal W-9 (Download
W-9 Form) via mail to:
- Husqvarna Motorcycles
- Attn: Contingency
- 371 Corporate Terrace
Circle, Suite 102
- Corona, CA
- Submit your results for all
finishes eligible for contingency payout by clicking here. Claims must be submitted within
30 calendar days of the event and no later than December 15, 2013. Payouts
will not be issued for claims submitted more than 30 days past the event
- The rider is responsible for
supplying or providing a link to the official results. The form must be
completed in full and accurately. Falsifying any information on the claim
form will result in the rider being disqualified from the program
immediately and indefinitely.
- If you have not received your
Husky Bucks within 30 days you must notify us immediately to avoid losing
your payout since Husky Bucks will not be issued more than 30 days after
the event date.
- Contingency payouts are rendered in the form of Husky Bucks coupons. Husky Bucks coupons are valid at participating authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles dealerships towards the full retail cost of parts, accessories, or motorcycles available from Husqvarna Motorcycles. Coupons are nontransferable and expire on December 31, 2013.
- Riders racing on a 2012 model will receive 100% of the payout scale. Riders racing on 2013 and newer models will receive a bonus payout at 125% of the payout scale (See payout scale for details).
- Only designated classes will be paid in the form of cash (marked with a ‘$’ following the class covered on the payout schedule).
- Only classes with a designated series payout will be paid championship bonuses. Championship bonuses are paid in the form of Husky Bucks coupons unless otherwise marked with a ‘$’.
- Riders claiming contingency
money must enroll online here and submit race results here.
- Husky Bucks are sent via email.
You must include a valid email address on the registration form.
This contingency program is subject to change. Husqvarna’s interpretation of the rules of this program is final.
- There must be a minimum of five
(5) riders registered in a specific class at motocross events for the
contingency to be paid. DNS is not considered a registered rider. In a
two-moto format, contingency is paid based on the overall finish in
- There must be a minimum of five
(5) riders registered in a specific class at off-road, flat track, and
supermoto events for the contingency to be paid. DNS is not considered a
registered rider. In off-road events with a team format, a minimum of five
(5) teams must be registered in class for the contingency to be
- If a rider competes in multiple
classes at one event, the rider is only paid for the highest finish per
VIN - there will be no multiple class payouts at the same event on the
- In cases of multiple divisions
of the same class, contingency will only be paid for one division, as
specified by the promoter and race officials.
- In cases of races being
dual-sanctioned, contingency will only be paid for one series.
- Contingency will be paid when
results are confirmed with the event sanctioning body.
- Riders falsifying claims will be
automatically disqualified from the contingency program.
- HMNA holds the right to refuse
payment to any rider based on their behavior and conduct.